Lifestyle Spending Account
Personalized benefits.Holistic wellbeing.
From gym reimbursement and family planning to education and mental wellness, Lifestyle Spending Accounts help your people feel seen, heard, and empowered.
Strengthen your benefits
Forward-thinking leaders are looking for ways to deliver personalized benefits at scale. Employer-funded Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSA) can help promote employee wellbeing and advance key business priorities.
- Attract and retain talent with competitive benefits
- Add more value to your total rewards package
- Positively impact financial and emotional wellbeing
- Promote diversity, equity, and inclusion through greater benefits flexibility and choice
Collaborate on plan design
Lifestyle programs involve a lot of moving parts. There are a variety of different configurations and ways to integrate with your existing benefit lineup. We’ll work with you side by side to design and implement the best program for your people and company culture.
- Eligible expenses
- Reimbursement methods and timelines
- Employee eligibility
Easily configure to your talent goals
We’ll work with you side by side to design and implement the best program for your people and company culture. Here are some common categories and expenses our clients adopt.
- Gym and health club
- Virtual fitness subscriptions
- Classes with certified personal trainers
- Nutrition counseling
- Meditation apps
- Student loan assistance
- Financial planning/advisory services
- Utility and grocery assistance
- Childcare assistance
- Adoption assistance
- Surrogacy and infertility treatments
Ready to act?
Explore how an LSA can fit in your existing benefits package and meet
employees where they’re at.
HealthEquity does not provide legal, tax or financial advice.
1Accounts must be activated via the HealthEquity website in order to use the mobile app.Return to content
First, tell us who you are: